WEB OF KNOWLEDGE BROWSER SEARCH
Add Web of Knowledge search to your browser search bar on Firefox or IE
- Visit wokinfo.com and expand the search provider icon located in the upper right hand corner of your browser.
- From the pulldown menu, click Add Search Providers and expand it to select Web of Knowledge:
- A confirmation box will verify that you want to add Web of Knowledge to the list of search providers. Click Add Provider. At this time you may also choose to make Web of Knowledge your default search provider
After you click Add Provider, the Web of Knowledge search will be added to the list of search providers available from your browser.
- Web of Knowledge will now appear in the search field and in the list of options below. You can easily switch between Web of Knowledge and other search engines. Your browser will remember the last one you used and keep it as your default until you select another. Select a different search provider by selecting it from the pulldown menu. Choose "Change Search Defaults" to change the order of display.
- To search Web of Knowledge from your browser, select Web of Knowledge from the search providers pulldown menu, enter your search terms in the search box and hit <ENTER>:
- Your search will be conducted in the Web of Knowledge and return the results:
You can continue as you would any Web of Knowledge search.
Please note that only FireFox 2 and above and IE 7 and above are supported.