The Publisher Relations Department of Thomson Reuters (Science) is a targeted liaison team with the goal of building effective partnerships with publishers of scholarly literature. We work with publishers and their distribution groups to obtain content for evaluation and inclusion in Thomson Reuters products. Other key functions in Publisher Relations are to:
- Present content selection policies and procedures to the publishing community
- Work with publishers to transition our receipt of print publications to electronic
- Contact publishers to claim missing content
- Point publishers to Sales and Customer Education for product subscription and training
- Assist the Links Working Team
For more information, e-mail Thomson Reuters Publisher Relations.