Conference Proceedings Citation Index
Digging deeper into proceedings coverage.
Conference Proceedings Citation index
Conference proceedings depict the leading edge of research — revealing emerging trends and new ideas before they appear in journals.The Conference Proceedings Citation Index, a Web of Science™ Core Collection database, lets you use cited reference searching to see the full impact of conferences and other professional meetings. You can track the influence of papers, authors, and conference series. And you can see how conferences influence all aspects of your research.
Top 10 Conference Categories*
Conference Proceedings offer broad coverage of new ideas and emerging developments in fast-moving areas of research.
# of Conf.
|ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC||
|COMPUTER SCIENCE, THEORY & METHODS||
|COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION SYSTEMS||
|MATERIALS SCIENCE, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING||
Enhancing proceedings coverage with cited references.
- Uncover new theories, solutions, and indications of emerging and developing concepts that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Verify citations to papers presented at conferences.
- Discover research ideas as they are first presented, before they are included in journal articles.
- Make acquisition decisions about proceedings.
- Determine whether the proceedings of a meeting were published and where.
- Identify potential collaborators who are pursuing complementary areas of research.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
CPCI: Coverage across 256 disciplines:
- Global coverage of over 148,000 conference proceedings from 1990
- Cited references and cumulative citation counts from 1999
- Two editions: Science; Social Sciences and Humanities
- Nearly 400,000 proceedings records added each year
- Direct links to the full text of proceedings papers