MASTER DATA REPOSITORY LIST
- use the minus (-) operator to exclude a term from the search e.g. -test
- use double-quotes (") to enclose a search phrase e.g. "Sloan Digital Sky Survey"
- can negate phrases too e.g. -"oceanographic data"
- while AND performs an AND on all search terms, OR performs an OR on all non-negated search terms and ANDs the result with any negated terms
- a maximum of 10 terms (phrase counts as one term) over 100 characters can be entered
- all phrases/terms are automatically stemmed e.g. semicond will
match semiconductor, semiconductors, and semiconducting
Use the "-" operator to exclude a specific word matched by a stem e.g. motor -motorized