Chinese Science Citation Database
Discover the top research from the world's fastest growing research community
- Track Chinese research trends, top authors, institutions, journals, and more
- Determine if papers written about your discipline are available in Chinese
- Discover if you've been cited in China
- Produce high quality papers that reflect global trends and research
- Trace national and international research community interactions
- Identify qualified collaborators, reviews, editors and authors
- Discover pockets of activity and centers of excellence
Thomson Reuters is partnering with the Chinese Academy of Sciences to host the Chinese Science Citation Database on the Web of Knowledge platform. Fully integrated and searchable within Web of Knowledge, this database covers approximately 1,200 top scholarly publications from China, with nearly 2 million records in total.
The Chinese Science Citation Database will be the first non-English product available within Web of Knowledge. Web of Knowledge now supports Unicode — expanding search capabilities beyond English to character languages and empowering Chinese Science Citation Database and other Web of Science℠ users with new customization options. This upgrade makes it possible to present much of the bibliographic information in both Chinese (Simplified) and English
- A broader and deeper search: Ability to search both Science Citation Database Expanded and Chinese Science Citation Database simultaneously
- Conduct cited reference searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas. Navigate forward, backward and through the literature, searching all disciplines and time spans to discover information with impact.
- Refine results capability — by document types, authors, source titles, publication years, institutions, and languages
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool
The Chinese Science Citation Database is just one of the full collection of content and tools available in Web of Knowledge that will help you explore the literature, analyze trends, measure impact, and get the full research picture.