Updated May 1, 2015
We have released the EndNote for iPad App v2.0. This update provides bug fixes and improvements to:
- PDF annotation capabilities
- Registration process
- Other usability changes
Most importantly, this release also reduces the price point of the app to $0, making the app free to all users—basic, desktop, and site license customers. Click here for technical support documentation.
Additional, the 2-year premium online access restriction on X7 is removed. Going forward, any customer who purchases EndNote X7 will have access to the premium features in EndNote online indefinitely.
What you should do:
- Install the app on your iPad
- Watch the YouTube videos to familiarize yourself with the app’s capabilities
- Include the iPad app in discussions with all current and prospective customers and users
- Encourage your customers to include the app in their EndNote trainings and promotions
Abby Swartz, Manager,
Product Marketing, email@example.com
Susan Stoneback, Coordinator,
Product Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
This portal gives our distributors exclusive access to the most up to date promotional materials, presentations, downloads and artwork to promote EndNote. These branded materials are free and customizable to fit a specific region. Continue to check the Partner Portal for important information and updates to help successfully support your customers.