You can access Web of Knowledge from anywhere at any time using your Web of Knowledge username and password. And, Anywhere/Anytime Access extends to a mobile device at http://m.webofknowledge.com.
To use Anywhere/Anytime Access, you must have a Web of Knowledge username and password.
- Go to webofknowledge.com from an IP authenticated computer.
- Click Sign In along the top navigation.
- Click Register to create a new account. You will be asked to enter your email address to verify that an account does not already exist for you.
- If an account does not already exist, you will be prompted to fill in the User Registration page.
- After the username and password you have entered is verified, it will become active.
You can use this username and password to access the mobile version and the full version when you are off campus
DO YOUR BEST WORK WHEREVER YOU WORK BEST.
Web of Knowledge interface optimized for smart phones.
With this new mobile interface, all of the tools and services your institution has access to is available using their Web of Knowledge ID and password. Because Web of Knowledge’s optimization is site-wide, there is no app to download or keep updated.
The mobile version has the ability to search within individual products (Web of Science, Biosis, Inspec, etc.), as well as, the All Databases Search. Other features include: sort, refine, email, add records to EndNote® Web, link to full text, OpenURL, view times cited counts, citation score card, search history.
KEEPING YOUR ACCESS ACTIVE: You are required to log in to Web of Knowledge from an IP authenticated computer or device every six months to verify you are an authorized user.