You can access Web of Science from anywhere at any time using your Web of Science username and password.
To use Anywhere/Anytime Access, you must have a Web of Knowledge username and password.
1. Go to webofknowledge.com from an IP authenticated computer.
2. Click Sign In along the top navigation.
3. Click Register to create a new account. You will be asked to enter your email address to verify that an account does not already exist for you.
4. If an account does not already exist, you will be prompted to fill in the User Registration page.
5. After the username and password you have entered is verified, it will become active.
PLEASE NOTE: The Web of Science mobile app that was optimized for smart phones has been discontinued as of December 18th, 2013. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer support or your Thomson Reuters representative.